Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I will Dream, Create and Became for this is What the Lord has Called Me to do.

I. Bad choices produce a bad lifestyle and failure.
II. Success is understanding that procrastination is trying to avoid life.
III. Be honest with yourself, dedicated to the task at hand, and give it everything you’ve got.
IV. Theorists suggest and pragmatists do.
V. Success is often lost because defeat is accepted much too early
VI. Tell the truth, keep your word, obey the laws of God
VII. Success is relying on others who possess strengths you do not have.
VIII. Always try to be the best you can possibly, and then beat it.
IX. Don’t wait for opportunities to knock on your door
X. Invest in your brain
XI. Consider your life a great gift from God to do, to create and to be all that you want to be.
XII. You can rise above everything if you believe in yourself
XIII. Never allow anyone to presume against you and make predictions about your life.
XIV. Without a mission, you’ll never reach the goal
XV. Losers are always looking for excuses
XVI. Winners keep their eye on the results and are prepared to pay the price, take the risk and enjoy the benefits.
XVII. Why not think big and leave a mark for those who follow?

No comments:

A Little about Me and My Blog

A little background on me perhaps may suit the best of your interest; who in the right mind, anyways, would want to obtain knowledge from an unknown. My name is Bjorn from an unknown state, if you catch my drift, and the reason I decided to write a blog, simply is because of the very fact that I think almost alien to the norm of my age, being a teenager, feeling obligated to write down and publish my thoughts, ideas, and central steps to a life filled with what everyone is searching for; a life of happiness, joy independent of circumstances, and wealth in knowledge. Although, this is my blog’s topic, certainly beyond extraordinary, I can’t say myself that I have achieved perfect happiness, for I am just as humanly blooded as you are. However, I must say this ahead of time that without the belief of an almighty, one and only God, happiness is impossible to obtain. I know this might deeply anger some of you, but every human being has a whole in their heart that can only be filled by God Himself. We must come to an understanding that life is not centralized around our self and that rejection of God is caused by our own pride fullness and selfishness; that is rejecting logic, making ourselves Gods.

Again, this blog is entitled Beyond Extraordinary, and I am the author, Bjorn. You can contact me at my email: sevenrebelsoforder@hotmail.com, if you have any questions or concerns. I am excited to see the outcome of this blog. God Bless